Sunday, January 26, 2014

I'd like to file a formal complaint #1

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! THESE ARE NOT RECIPES! 

Can you seriously not figure this shit out on your own?  Have you never put avocado, tomato, and mozzarella cheese together?  Has a chicken pesto sandwich actually never occurred to you before?  When you saw these images (and the countless other idiotic ones like them) your reaction was "Holy shit!!  BRILLIANT!  Chicken with pesto?  Wait, and you put it on bread?  Oh I'm never going to remember this.  Better save it so I can find it later." or "What did you do there?  To the avocado?  Oh cut it up, I see.  And then you also cut up the tomato... wait, you are losing me.  I need to save pictures of these steps so I can remember them later."  Pinterest is really damaging my opinion of society.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment