Monday, September 28, 2009

Xanadu, or as I like to call him, "Kitten"




So true to form, I actually did something a lot of people just talk about doing. I found a stray kitten on the street and brought it home. It LOVES me! I gave him milk and when he had finished he instantly crawled onto my lap and started purring so loudly I made Trent listen on the phone (which is stupid and annoying I know). He is really calm and sweet and just wants to sleep on me and purr. The first night I gave him a bath because I wanted to sleep with him in my bed and he was filfthy. He was not happy about said bath, but he curled up next to me none-the-less.

Also, his meower is broken and he cannot meow. So sometimes he looks up at me and opens his little mouth, but nothing comes out. I love him. Because I am leaving town soon, I have shirked all responsibility and I pretty much spend the day reading with him on my lap (and then I go shopping). Anywho... he's pretty great.

1 comment: