Saturday, September 5, 2009

ya iz amerike

I'm in an internet cafe actually trying to finish up an assignment I didn't do for one of my courses. Ooops. Anyways, I just want to make a note that there is a vending machine here that must be described.

Top two rows: Candy bars.
Third row: Chips including ham flavored and chicken flavored (okay, i bought the chicken ones once thinking it was baked potato, but then really looked at the picture. They were pretty good.
Fourth Row: Soda (but NOT any diet soda... they don't even have diet soda at mcdonalds!)
Bottom Row: 20 oz Cans of beer.

ummmm. Awesome.

Also, I am pleased to report that according to the Austrian, Brit, and Portugeuse dude I hung out with last night. I am the most cliche american they have ever met. I am loud and crazy and get too drunk. I think they like me.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, congrats on your cliche american title. make us proud ;)

    ReplyDelete