Friday, August 7, 2009

Dawn

It's dawnish and I'm up. Out the window of the apt we are staying in the colors are muted And the sky is overcast but it's still beautiful in a way only a city you've never woken up in before can be. I personally love the visual of a cityscape. It's all layers and assymetry. Rows and rows of different heights colors and geometries (and rows and rows and rows for Istanbul, fuck, this city Is big).

I have no idea what we are doing today but my ankles are still puffy from the plane yesterday and my bruise makes me self conscious.

Okay hours later due to lack of wifi. We saw some mosques. We rode some ferries. I pet a lot of stray cats. My mom got some dudes number for me who said he'd teach me english. None of you know guner but if you did it is no surprise he won't let this go. I'm out on my own for the first time right now... Star bucks. But it is convenient to have a native around too. I'm already tired of being a tourist and I really need to work out.


-- Post From My iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment