Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cruise boat!



Its 4 pm and Im in the music bar of a Ukrainian cruise ship drinking a giant beer. On stage I guess what could be called karioke is happening. Karioke with paid back up singers of all classic russian songs everyone knows and the kind that speed up as they go along. My favorite member of the band is the extremely over weight back up singer in a majenta top with make up and hair like a drag queen who just ran backstage for a costume change and is currently sans wig.

The man next to me Is so drunk he was laughing and then it seemlsly morphed into sobbing until his head fell to the bar and stayed there. He is now lamenting in Russian about something I'm sure is sad, but I can't understand him so I just keep repeating tri goda (3 years) and nodding in agreement.

A bartender is wearing friendship bracelets. Im ready for a nap. Ooo! I know this one! Strangers in the night!

-- Post From My iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment